Travel info for our upcoming concerts
Saturday, November 18, 2017 @ 8pm (Doors Open 7:30pm)
ST. CLEMENT CHURCH 642 W Deming Pl. Chicago, IL 60614
RIDE SHARE AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
- Take the Clark Street bus (#22) or Broadway bus (#36), exit at Clark and Deming, walk two blocks west on Deming.
- Take the Diversey Parkway bus (#76) to Orchard, walk four blocks south to Deming Place.
- Take the Fullerton Avenue bus (#74), exit at Fullerton and Lincoln, walk two blocks east on Fullerton to Orchard, and walk two blocks north on Orchard.
- Take the Red, Brown, or Purple Line to the Fullerton stop, walk east on Fullerton to Orchard, walk north on Orchard two blocks.
- Take the Brown or Purple Line to the Diversey stop; walk east on Diversey to Orchard, walk south on Orchard four blocks.
DRIVING - Saint Clement Parish has a small parking lot located on the south side of Deming, across from the church. Those visiting the church are welcome to park in this lot but since it's small spaces are limited. Please note, on Sundays (and eventful days), double-parking occurs in our lot. Street parking and other pay parking options are available throughout the neighborhood. Be sure to read posted street signage. PLEASE ALLOW 15 MINUTES IN YOUR TRAVEL TIME TO FIND PARKING.
Sunday, May 7, 2017 @ 4PM (DOORS OPEN 3:30PM)
ST. PAUL'S CATHOLIC CHURCH 2127 W 22nd Pl, Chicago, IL 60608 (Entrance on Hoyne)
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION CHURCH IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED 2 BLOCKS SOUTH AND ONE BLOCK WEST OF THE CTA DAMEN PINK LINE STOP. CTA BUS #21 CERMAK & #50 DAMEN CAN DROP YOU OFF ONE BLOCK FROM THE CHURCH.
DRIVING - THERE ARE 2 SMALL PARKING LOTS SURROUNDING THE CHURCH. ONE LOT ON 22ND PL. NEXT TO THE RECTORY AND ONE ON HOYNE JUST LEFT OF THE CHURCH ENTRANCE. YOU MAY ALSO USE THE BYLINE BANK PARKING LOT LOCATED ONE BLOCK WEST OF THE CHURCH AT CERMAK & LEAVITT. (ENTRANCE BEHIND BANK ON LEAVITT)
THERE IS SOME NON-PERMIT STREET PARKING AVAILABLE NEARBY AS WELL. PLEASE ALLOW 15 MINUTES IN YOUR TRAVEL TIME TO FIND PARKING. Get Directions.
Have any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.